There are several artists named Key:
1) Key (USA) is a rapper/hip-hop artist from Atlanta. Also known as Key!
2) Key (Korea) or Kim Kibum / 키, is the name of a member of SHINee, a K-pop group formed in 2008. He made his debut as a soloist in November 2018 with the digital single "Forever Yours". On November 26, 2018, a ten track album titled "FACE" was released. On December 26, he will do a solo debut career in Japan with the release of his first EP "Hologram".
3) Key (Japan) is the artist name for the two below in Key Sounds Label, the sound creation team for the adventure game brand Key from 1999: Jun Maeda on composition and Shinji Orito on arrangement. They have composed mainly soundtracks and theme songs with vocal for the games.
4) KEY (Norway) is a Norwegian singer/songwriter, doing melodig and mellow acoustic songs in the style of John Martyn and Nick Drake.
5) Key (West Germany) were a late seventies Beatlesque soft/psych rock band whose sound deftly recalled the Toy Town psyche of a decade earlier.
6) Key (East Germany) was the synthesizer duo of Andreas Fregin and Frank Fehse, which existed since 1984 till 1990. Their separate entry: Key (GDR).
7) Key (Finland) is a Finnish post-punk / neofolk duo formed by Rauta (Circle of Ouroborus) and Kaarna (Somnivore). Cocainacopia released a hand-made wooden box including three previously unreleased demo tapes in 2010, shortly followed by the full-length albums “Crown of Winter” (2010) and "Silver Moon Slumber" (2011), both released on Anima Arctica.
8) Key (Germany) were a jazz quintet featuring Markus Stockhausen who released one eponymous album in 1977.
9) Key (USA-2) are a heavy metal band from Melbourne, FL.
10) Key (Brazil) was a blues/psychedelic rock band from Rio de Janeiro active in 2013. The band name was inspired by the blues standard Key to the Highway. The group's classic formation consisted in Pedro Henrique Bravo (vocals), Carlos Eduardo Brito (bass), João Carlos Pinho (guitar) and Pedro Salles S (drums). Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.