Mexican Norteño Grammy-winning legendary group, best known for (re)starting the "corrido" genre in the late 20th Century, as a milestone of its latest incarnation, known on one side as "narcocorrido" (ballads on smugglers) and on the other, the new brew of socially-committed lyrics that have succeeded in being truly popular.
· Jorge Hernández: director, lead vocals and accordion
· Hernán Hernández: electric bass, vocals
· Eduardo Hernández: accordion, saxophone, 6-string bass, vocals
· Luis Hernández: 6-string bass, vocals
· Oscar Lara: drums Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.